A recipe to create delicious liquorice ice cream in a few simple steps. No ice cream maker required!
- 300ml milk
- 150g of sugar
- 350g double cream
- 100g Amarelli liquorice powder
- Put the milk with the sugar and the liquorice powder in a saucepan
- Heat over a low heat, stirring often and not allowing to boil. Continue until the liquorice has all dissolved.
- Once the liquorice has dissolved, turn off the heat and let it cool. Whip the cream until stiff and pour it into the mixture
- Pour the mixture into a large, low metal pan and transfer it to the freezer. Stir the mixture every hour or so until it has reached the right consistency.
- After 5 or 6 hours in the freezer, the liquorice ice cream is ready to be enjoyed.