Here is a quick and easy gluten-free recipe to make delicious little desserts: chocolate and liquorice truffles. Delicious chocolates with a soft heart covered with cocoa and ready in just a few steps.
Homemade chocolate truffles are a quick dessert, perfect during the Christmas holidays and beyond. Ideal to accompany coffee or to serve together with the after-dinner digestif
- 100g double cream
- 50g butter
- 150g dark chocolate
- 100g milk chocolate
- 10g Amarelli liquorice powder
- To taste: unsweetened cocoa
- To taste: icing sugar
- Chop the dark chocolate and milk chocolate.
- In a heatproof bowl, add the chopped butter, fresh cream and chopped chocolate.
- Place the bowl on a pan of barely simmering water (a bain marie) and allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally.
- When the mixture has become soft and creamy, slowly add the Amarelli Liquorice Powder using a sieve and stirring it in. , Cover with a lid for about ten minutes.
- After ten minutes, stir the mixture again, possibly with the help of a whisk to mix the ingredients until a soft and lump-free dough is obtained.
- Let the mixture rest for 1 or 2 hours in the refrigerator, until it solidifies.
- Mix the icing sugar and unsweetened cocoa in a bowl. Shape the solidified dough with your hands until you get chocolate balls the size of a walnut. Use the contents of the bowl to cover chocolate balls.
- Let Them rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours or in the freezer for 30 minutes
Permission to reproduce this recipe has been provided by Amarelli with our thanks.