An easy summer recipe for glazed liquorice chili chicken skewers and a cooling feta dip – an ideal summer barbeque treat. Serves four.
For the skewers:
- Four corn fed chicken breast fillets
- 4 tbsp liquorice glaze
- 1 tsp liquorice & chili rub
For the Feta cheese dip:
- 1 packet of feta cheese, finely chopped
- 400g Turkish yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Divide the chicken fillets into 2 halves, there will be 8 skewers in total. Skewer the chicken (If using wooden skewers be sure to soak them in water beforehand).
- Brush on the liquorice glaze and sprinkle over the liquorice rub. Let it marinade in the fridge for at least an hour, preferably more.
- If cooking in the over, bake for 25 minutes at 180C / Gas mark 4 / 350F or until browned and the juices run clear.
- To make the feta cheese dip, just combine the ingredients and thoroughly mix together.
Permission to reproduce this recipe has very kindly been provided by Lakritsfabriken. Translated and adapted by Liquorice Heaven.
Leave a comment