For all Liquorice lovers, here is the very simple recipe for chocolate cream liqeuer - with a liquorice twist!
- 200gg 50-60% dark chocolate
- 250ml fresh single cream
- 200ml milk
- 40g brown sugar
- 50ml of alcohol , 40% vol / 90 proof (Minimum, ideally 95 proof)
- 2 teaspoons of Amarelli liquorice powder
- In a non-stick pan, melt the chocolate, cream, sugar, milk and licorice powder, stirring constantly. Leave to cool.
- Add the alcohol and mix quickly with a whisk for about 30 seconds.
- Bottle in an airtight bottle and store in the fridge. Use within three days.
Recipe provided by Amarelli with our thanks.