Omnom Lakkrís + Sea Salt - Caramelised White Chocolate & Liquorice
The multiple award-winning Lakkris and Sea Salt chocolate bar, from Icelandic “bean to bar” maker Omnom. It is widely recognised as the worlds best chocolate & liquorice bar
Creamy caramelized white chocolate has been spiced with raw Persian liquorice and finished with sprinkles of sea salt, harvested from the West Fjords of Iceland, by Saltverk.
- The Acadamy of Chocolate Awards 2015. Best Flavoured Milk Chocolate Bar- Bronze 2015
- International Chocolate Awards 2015 – Scandinavia. Flavoured White chocolate bars with an infusion or flavouring - Gold
- International Chocolate Awards World Final 2016. Flavoured White chocolate bars - Silver
- International Chocolate Awards World Final 2017. Flavoured White chocolate bars - Gold
- International Chocolate Awards World Final 2018. White chocolate bars with an infusion or flavouring - Bronze
60g Bar. Contains a minimum of 38% cocoa solids.
Created by two friends in Reykjavík, Iceland, in 2013, Omnom is led by passionate chef Kjartan Gíslason and entrepreneur Óskar Þórðarson. Omnom produces small-batch, “bean-to-bar” chocolate, using the finest cacao beans sourced worldwide and are the only “bean-to-bar” maker in Iceland.
Omnom’s mission is to make the best chocolate possible using the highest-quality ingredients. Each one — single-origin cocoa beans from Madagascar, Tanzania, and Nicaragua; organic sugar cane; natural Icelandic milk powder — is individually sourced with care, placing ethics, sustainability, and transparency at the heart of the process. Sustainability starts with traceability: Omnom buys ingredients by direct trade to further help assess the social, environmental, and economic impact of its purchases.
Organic cane sugar, cocoa butter, Icelandic MILK POWDER, liquorice, salmiak (Ammonium chloride), sunflower lecithin (e322), sea salt. Contains a minimum of 38% cocoa solids.
*Designed and made in Iceland, in a facility that handles gluten, nuts and dairy.
Please note that all ingredients information is as provided by the manufacturer. Allergy Information is in bold.
Typical values per 100g.
|Energy||2496 kJ / 600 kcal|
|of which saturates||26g|
|of which sugars||47g|